Amazon Kindle Fire is an amazing device for reading online content like ebooks, magazines, newspapers, and a lot more. In order to read ebooks on Kindle, you need to Connect Kindle Fire tablet to WiFi. Once your device is connected to the WiFi network, you can download ebooks and any other content on your device to read it. Kindle devices must detect the WiFi network automatically. Some of the public networks are insecure so that everyone can join it. But, if you connect the Kindle to the Home WiFi network, you need to enter the password. Although, it is always recommended to connect a Kindle Fire tablet to the Home network. In this post, we are going to share the simple steps that can help you to connect Kindle to the Wireless network.
Connect Kindle Fire to WiFi: Guidelines To Follow
- Click on the ‘Home’ button and then Hit the ‘Menu’ button.
- When you see the ‘Settings’, tap on that option.
- Make sure that your WiFi turned on and Airplane mode turned off.
- Now, you have to tap on the ‘WiFi’ icon on the same screen.
- The Kindle device will look for the available nearby network.
- You must be able to see your network name, once you see the name, tap on it.
- Your wireless network name is also called SSID. Choose the SSID.
- Most of the wireless networks are secured using the passkey or password. All you need is to enter the password in the appropriate field when asked.
Your Kindle Fire now must be connected to the internet. And, for the next time, it will automatically connect to the internet when the device is present within the network range. Once your Kindle device is connected to the WiFi, you can start downloading your favourite books and novels whenever you want.
Unable to Connect Kindle Fire to WiFi? Here is what you need to do:
You may get an alert message saying that ‘Unable to Connect Kindle to WiFi. you can easily troubleshoot the problem with the simple steps below:
- You might have entered the incorrect password to connect Kindle to WiFi. So, enter the password again and submit it. Passwords are case sensitive so you may have higher chances of a typing mistake.
- You may need to restart the router or modem. Or you need to contact the wireless service provider.
- Your Kindle fire device might not be in the range of a WiFi network and unable to connect.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you to Connect Kindle Fire table to WiFi. We hope that these guidelines help you to complete the process and you have the best reading experience with your Kindle Fire device. All the mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to follow. But, if you are still unable to connect Kindle Fire connect to WiFi, we suggest you take expert advice. There could be serious technical trouble with your device and to fix that you need expert assistance.