It is not like that you have set up the Amazon Fire and your task is finished. At one or the other time, you may face issues with it. One of the main issues is the Amazon Fire tablet connected to WiFi but no internet. Though, it is really frustrating. Because, you are connected to the WiFi, but you don’t why it is still saying the message of no internet. Well, don’t worry. You will get to know the solutions here to resolve this issue. Therefore, this blog has explained different solutions for resolving Amazon Fire tablet connected to WiFi but no internet issue. So, whenever you will get this issue, you just need to go with the particular steps mentioned in this blog. Therefore, you are going to have your problem resolved in no time with us and make your device connected to the internet.
Solutions To Amazon Fire Tablet Connected To WiFi But No Internet
Undoubtedly, this problem is the major one as without being connected to the internet, it is not possible to work with it. This is the reason it really becomes irritating. Therefore, there is a need to go with the particular solutions mentioned below in order to rectify this issue. But, before you start applying this, there is a need to check certain things which may be responsible for this issue. These are:
- Check whether other wireless devices are able to connect to the internet or there is an issue with WiFi.
- Make sure Airplane mode is not ON on your Amazon Fire device.
- Ensure that you have entered the right password for your WiFi.
- You have updated your Amazon Fire device software.
Therefore, these are some of the points. If you have checked them and there is not any issue, then you must apply the following solutions:
- First, turn off the WiFi network on your Fire device, and turn it back on again.
- Next, you can try by restarting your Amazon Fire device again.
- Make sure, your Amazon Fire is in the range of the WiFi network. If it is not so, move your device a bit closer to the router.
- It is important for the WiFi router to use the WiFi channel in the range of 1 to 11. If it is not then you need to contact your internet service provider.
- Lastly, if nothing above has worked out for you, then you need to restart your modem and the router. After the restart of the network, you should try again to connect your Amazon Fire to the network.
So, these are the different solutions that you can follow one by one in order to resolve this issue. By the end, your Amazon Fire device will be connected to the internet and you can have your entertainment.
Get Uninterrupted Entertainment!
Summing up! It is important for the Amazon Fire to function flawlessly in order to have uninterrupted entertainment. The very first thing that matters is the connection of the Amazon Fire to the internet to get your commands done. But, the Amazon Fire tablet connected to WiFi but no internet issue is not going to let you do so. Therefore, you should go with this blog for the solutions in order to resolve this issue. In case, you are still getting the issues with the Amazon Fire, then you should contact us for quick help. It means, you should resolve the Amazon Fire tablet connected to WiFi but no internet and make it work. So, without making the matter out of your hands, you need to go with these solutions and have uninterrupted entertainment!